Michael Symon's 5 in 5 Cohost of The Chew and Food Network Iron Chef Michael Symon shares 120 superfast easy recipes for busy cooks—perfect for weeknights.
This special iBooks Author version of Michael Symon’s 5 in 5 invites you to:
- Connect to Michael’s Twitter feed, and Tweet back from your own kitchen—without closing the ebook.
- Shop quickly and easily. Pick out the recipes you want to make and email a shopping list of ingredients to yourself—or your helper.
- View recipe headnotes in pop-up windows that you can close when you don’t need them.
- Cook from step-by-step directions. When you’re ready to start cooking, you can seamlessly switch to landscape mode, which will display the recipe steps in an easy-to-read format that you can see from across the counter.
- Choose recipes based on which ingredients and flavors you want to use.
With his boisterous laugh and Midwestern charm, Michael Symon has become one of the most beloved cooking personalities on television. For ABC's The Chew, he developed a brilliant, simple formula to help home cooks pull together fresh, from-scratch meals on weeknights: a maximum of five fresh ingredients that cook in five minutes. This cookbook ties into the segment, featuring dazzlingly quick, satisfying dinners that the whole family will love.
Michael first teaches readers how to set up their pantries with essentials that make whipping up dinner easy. Then he shares 120 recipes for pastas, skillet dinners, egg dishes, grilled mains, kebabs, foil packets, and sandwiches illustrated in 75 photographs. This is streamlined cooking for busy families and firmly solves the "what's for dinner?" conundrum for home cooks everywhere.